Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hovel Sweet Hovel



My kids' rooms look nothing like the ones in this nice book.

My kids' rooms are a cluttered mess...like the rest of my house.

There are some great finds in my home (some nice tansus and art) but it is a jumbled mess full of piles,
 hand-me-downs, cast offs and mold (yuck).

I dream of SPACE...closets and built ins, a mud room, an atelier, a stackable washer and dryer, a dishwasher and so on and so on.

I've come to the realization I am not a minimalist but I'm not embracing hoarding either.
Dang it, I just need a new house.

(sigh)

2 comments:

  1. i wish for a bigger house too...with a barn, garden shed, studio, basement and attic playroom...while I am dreaming i'll go big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,

    Would you like to move next door to my giant orchard/farmland? We can build tree houses on our property and have a stable for our horses too.

    I also FINALLY have room for my pygmy goats and room for Ronan's ATVs!

    Hee hee!

    Let the dreams begin!!!

    ReplyDelete