Monday, January 10, 2011

Not-So-Extreme


My Extreme-Shopping Extravaganza last week was not-so-extreme.

After spending numerous hours stomping around San Francisco I just got 2 pair of jeans (one being shown above) and one cute but pretty basic striped long sleeve shirt.

Ugh. What a defeat.

Either clothes just don't fit me right or they are just not my style. And are my thighs really that big or does everything have to be so darn skin tight? I'm all for form fitting, but really, is all that spandex truly necessary?

I remember those days at Bebe when their clothes were pretty and flirty. They now look so hoochie.

Macy's, Loehmann's, H&M, Old Navy, Gap, DSW, Aerosoles...all failures.

Perhaps this Friday will be Round Two (of defeat?)

Luckily I'll be wearing some new jeans for Casual Friday.

1 comment: